The Old Republic and Obama's America

TDBLU Wrote: Jan 25, 2013 3:43 PM
What you are sayisg is just another form of "I worked for it. Spent energy accumulating it, but it should all go back to the rest of the HIVE to make sure the royalty stays well cared for".Freedom of Choice is what is needed, and what conservatives want. You are free to go become a nice termite mound worker if that is what appeals to you.What is the difference between 'an inherirted wealth" and "An inherited Royalty ? In a free country, the workers have enough weapons to say, HEY ! ENOUGH !

The Old Republic and Obama's America

TDBLU Wrote: Jan 25, 2013 3:32 PM
Excellent ! I can hardly wait for the Obamanation to come about. Nobody with weapons, or enough money to live in more governmentally secured areas. I'll be waiting just outside the city gates, rubbing my hands together with glee and issuing an obscene chuckle. Yours truly, ever and again, the Barbarian Horde.

Does Poverty Still Matter?

TDBLU Wrote: Jan 25, 2013 3:26 PM
Of course "Paverty still matters". The modern liberal victimhood culture thinks Everybody should be poor.

Infographic of the Day: America's Guns

TDBLU Wrote: Jan 25, 2013 3:24 PM
Meant "booted foot on their neck". Sorry 'bout the spelling. Sometimes my typing fingers get ahead of me.

Infographic of the Day: America's Guns

TDBLU Wrote: Jan 25, 2013 3:19 PM
Quite right. I can just hear the pontificating Libocrats screaming that "This gasoline violence must stop".

Infographic of the Day: America's Guns

TDBLU Wrote: Jan 25, 2013 2:40 PM
Gun Grabbers ! Proof ! Proof beyond a shred of doubt ! There are plenty of places to go where civilians have no choice but to accept a booted foor their neck. Pick one. Go there !
Hey now ! Women are just as human as any male, and just as intelligent ,(parallel parking aside) and can function in deafening, bloody, exhausting combat just as well as . . .Eeeekkkk, theres a Spider !
Education in the VAST majority of public schools has shifted from teaching facts, to assuring kids they should feel good about themselves even if they resist being taught to spell, or perform simple math, or learn who did what during history.A guarantee of a passing grade is demonstrating that one knows how to toe-the-party-line. Seig Heil, and Long-Live-Big-Brother ! Because Some Animals Are More Equal Than Others. Keep yr' powder dry.

In Praise of Walmart

TDBLU Wrote: Jan 25, 2013 2:02 PM
I've had eyeglasses since I was about 9,("Aaaaccchh",exclaimed my german descended father,,accussing me of having my nose in book too much), and I've noticed my latest eyewear cost about 25 % what was paid for back when my insurance footed the bill. Hmmmm. Just co-incidence I guess.

The Collectivist Party

TDBLU Wrote: Jan 25, 2013 1:47 PM
Whatever happened to the phrase,"Actions Speak Louder Than Words"? Nerobama keeps assuring those who Need comforting, in a comforting voice, that the fire is just to keep them warm, as he starts to fiddle something else to try and distract them from the fact that Rome really is burning down.

The Nature of Cats and Men

TDBLU Wrote: Jan 25, 2013 1:39 PM
Another 15 - 25 years, and you won't need to be concerned about making a choice. 99.999 & of humans will be gone anway. Ummm, and unless my math is Really rusty, it is likely any progeny of yours will vanish with them.. See ya' there.