National polling is going to be tough to come by over the next few days, as pollsters will struggle to get remotely accurate samples from much of the Eastern seaboard. Indeed, Gallup and a few other firms are suspending their tracking polls until the mess is cleared up. For what it's worth, Rasmussen's tracker still has Obama locked in at 47 percent, with Romney ahead by two. The Republican maintains a six-point advantage on the economy, and for the first time, fewer than 50 percent of voters think Obama will win re-election. Meanwhile, NPR has released its final...
In response to:
I call it Media-Related Conservative Victimization Syndrome.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman 6 hours ago
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman 8 hours ago