National polling is going to be tough to come by over the next few days, as pollsters will struggle to get remotely accurate samples from much of the Eastern seaboard. Indeed, Gallup and a few other firms are suspending their tracking polls until the mess is cleared up. For what it's worth, Rasmussen's tracker still has Obama locked in at 47 percent, with Romney ahead by two. The Republican maintains a six-point advantage on the economy, and for the first time, fewer than 50 percent of voters think Obama will win re-election. Meanwhile, NPR has released its final...
In response to:
well, you can go to [insert odds-checking website here]. not gonna send u to any particular one.
- NYT: Hobby Lobby part of “this summer of a violent God” Ed Morrissey 53 minutes ago
- Pelosi confronted over whether Obama is ‘angry enough’ Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- D.C. Circuit guts ObamaCare: Consumers in federal exchange are ineligible for subsidies Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- MSNBC: Say, that Hillary Clinton book tour was a big mistake, huh? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Never the commander-in-chief Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Kerry lands in Cairo as Hamas, Israel refuse cease fire Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago