McMahon spent nearly $50 million of her own money in the race and ultimately came up short. Towards the end of the campaign, she employed unconventional tactics like urging...
HELLO TOWNHALL HAVE A NICE DAY
It started to go south towards the end of the campaign, but the race for Joseph Lieberman's old senate seat went firmly to Democrat Chris Murphy. This is a big win for Democrats despite McMahon's moderate conservatism because Murphy is much more progressive than Sen. Lieberman. Whereas before, Harry Reid had to at least pretend to take the concerns of Lieberman into account, Chris Murphy will be a reliable party-line vote.
- YouGov poll: Majority thinks it’s unfair to criticize presidents for playing golf Allahpundit 58 mins ago
- Video: “I suddenly remember how good the American people are …” Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Jubilation: Israel and Syria trade fire as Islamists seize territory along tense border Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Putin is invading Ukraine, and he is winning Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Obama’s new power grab: A climate change treaty without Senate ratification Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Two legal guests tell CNN their Brown shooting audio might be a hoax Noah Rothman 4 hours ago