In response to:
Actually, I see Christians as normal, fallible and imperfect human beings just like everyone else - subject to all the same flaws and sin nature as, for example, are you. Of COURSE "Christians" are nasty and hateful .... perhaps not as often or badly as non-Christians, but nasty and hateful nevertheless. However, I take umbrage with your apparent notion that disagreeing with you constitutes hate. THAT, I find, to be quite nasty and hateful.
- Nudity, prudity, and double standards on cable television Ed Morrissey 34 minutes ago
- Funny or die: Obama pitches ObamaCare to Zach Galifianakis Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Netanyahu: PA has to recognize Israel as a Jewish state Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- WaPo/ABC poll shows Obama underwater on Ukraine crisis, Russia Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Feinstein: CIA snooped on secure Congressional network Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Special election in FL-13 today: Jolly vs Sink Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago