In response to:
I don't think ANYONE$ should be ashamed to be called a "follower of Christ". As for your comment about "disagreeing = hate" - I disagree with murderers, rapists, pedophiles, and a host of people who behave in other ways I find repugnant. Never though that made me a hater. Similarly - to those of us who are first-hand knowledgeable, Communism (or communism-light, aka socialism) is a soul-destroyer. The saddest thing I have witnessed in my life was to spend a great deal of time in the former USSR after the wall came down, and so to see an entire generation of human beings who had been made into zombie robots, unable to make a self-created decision or fend for themselves. Of the things I despise, communism has to be at the top of the list - and people who (through ignorance, generally) support communism or it's lighter cousin ARE ignorant and stupid (in that belief). Does that make me a 'hater'? I certainly do not feel ashamed to be a follower of Christ.
- Next co-host of “The View”: Meghan McCain? Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- ObamaCare premiums in MN heading for double-digit increases? Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Finally: Obama nominated for his first Emmy Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- IRS employee suspended for urging taxpayers to ‘reelect President Obama’ Noah Rothman 5 hours ago
- TEMS Thursday: Duane Patterson, Shannon Goessling, Kurt Schlichter Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Video: Unhinged pro-abortion protester knows little about human biology … or criminal law Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago