Bill Clinton has called President Obama an ‘amateur’ and reportedly told Ted Kennedy that, “A few years ago, this guy [Obama] would have been carrying our bags.” He also “stuck a fork” in Obama’s attacks on Romney for his record at Bain Capital, saying the governor has had a “sterling business career.” The two have never been close and some say they don’t really like each other at all. Nevertheless, the former president will be delivering the nominating speech tonight at the DNC, which he refuses to show Obama beforehand. This is leaving some to wonder if...
I've been laughing at how Clinton has kept Obama on tender-hooks by not revealing anything in his speech. Doing so is a fun "payback" by Clinton and shows Obama really who's in control right now. It also produces lots of speculation by the "mainstream" media and a little more hype for Clinton. A winning game for Clinton.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Again: Exactly which elite, liberal institution does have to live up to the Left’s values? Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Detroit suspends water shut-offs for 15 days Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Through the looking glass: White House that loves using anonymous sources upset at being attacked by anonymous sources Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Video: The angriest atheist Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Police protect Jewish students from Pro-Palestinian mob…in Boston Guy Benson 12 hours ago