After raping a girl only half his age, the principal rapist let the others have their turn. Then he raped her again. In between his two assaults upon her he slapped her around viciously and poured alcohol...
In cases of rape where the emotional/psychological health of the victim is at risk, there is responsibility to prayerfully determine whether aborting the baby is the best. When a mother's life is at risk...the mother gets to determine what to do...not the "state". We are ultimately responsible for our choices in the cases of rape, incest and mother's health. Again, prayerful, thoughtful, determination in these cases is crucial. For the government to make that decision is wrong and our loving Father requires us to not esteem one life above another. Abortion for convenience sake is simply murder. Mike, your argument is not sound because you assume the issue is simply the "reminder" one and that isn't the way I've usually "seen" you think.
I have a friend who suffered through a horrific gang rape nearly twenty years ago. There were three perpetrators but one in particular served as the ringleader and principal conspirator. He was in his early thirties when he planned the crime and convinced a twenty-one year old and a nineteen year old to join him. His victim was only sixteen years old.
- Video: A huge executive amnesty for illegals would be a big mistake, says … Ed Schultz? Allahpundit 31 minutes ago
- Grimes: Iron Dome really helps defend against the tunnels, or something Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Is the world giving up on a two-state solution? Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Are the culture wars really just about sex? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- “A**holes”: Turns out Lois Lerner’s not a fan of conservative talk radio or its listeners Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- AP poll: 52% say border kids fleeing gang violence shouldn’t be treated as refugees Allahpundit 3 hours ago