The Obama campaign store is getting....creative? Artists on Team Obama thought it would be a good idea to replace the stars and stripes with streaks and an Obama O so they could sell it to fans in the campaign shop.
This by all means this is a step too far, however it is representative of how some Obama supporters actually feel. For example, remember the woman who thought she was going to get "Obama money?"
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- WMD in Iraq a rather nuanced issue Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Perry: Rand Paul’s position on Iraq is “disheartening … curiously blind” Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- Joni Ernst will miss two weeks on the campaign trail… to serve in uniform Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- UN Security Council issues non-binding call for cease fire in Gaza Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- UAW decides to skip election and form union at VW anyway Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago