Not often that I disagree with Mr. Sowell but on his opinion of Cruz I do. Unfortunately the leadership of the Republican party are too similar to the leadership of the Democrats. They want things that the people don't want and abuse the Constitution and their vow to maintain it. I do hope that the Hitler comparison is not valid...but we will yet see. Cruz could be a wolf in sheeps' clothing but I don't think so. I'll just keep praying for the country.
- Wes Clark: Clinton had an opportunity to go in on the ground to get Bin Laden but it was “a lot of logistics” Allahpundit 12 mins ago
- I guess we need to talk about Joe Biden skinny dipping, huh? Allahpundit 51 mins ago
- Obama: This congressional deadlock on immigration means “I’m going to have to act alone” Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- TEMS Friday: Guest hosting the Hugh Hewitt Show Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Obama overrules Senate, declares CIA’s Bush-era tactics ‘torture’ Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Another liberal attempt to force you to share in their humorless misery fails Noah Rothman 2 hours ago