Turns out RG III fancies himself as a quarterback who happens to be black -- as opposed to a black quarterback. When asked for the millionth time about...
Very well written. RG3 is not only a terrific athlete, he is a terrific person. I don't see a color, I see a man who is as good as it gets in being good. Call me color blind. The man is a star in any way that defines the word. Him and Russell Wilson deserve to be co-champions for the rookie of the year award. Both have character that is to be appreciated and loved by all of us.
To a black ESPN sports analyst, this is the critical question: Is Robert Griffin III, aka RG III, the black rookie sensation Washington Redskins quarterback, "a brother, or is he a cornball brother?" What has RG III done or said to raise a suspicion about his bona fides as a black person? More importantly, what does this have to do with appreciating -- or choosing not to appreciate -- Griffin as an athlete?
- ISIS mortar shells now landing in Baghdad’s Green Zone Noah Rothman 17 mins ago
- SCOTUS to consider police searches of hotel registries Jazz Shaw 57 mins ago
- Monica Lewinsky’s return is scaring Hillary’s backers Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Video: The only technology that Americans really wanted from the future will soon be real Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Obamacare users pitched for voter registration Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- New flier from Georgia Democrats: You must vote in November to … prevent another Ferguson Allahpundit 3 hours ago