Of course, that is in part thanks to mainstream media that basically pat on the head a Democratic vice president who says whacky and offensive stuff ("that's our crazy, loveable Joe") but tears apart a Republican VP like Dan Quayle, whose misspeaks were either misinterpreted or fairly innocuous. Quayle, who in person is a highly bright and very likable man, was given the same once as the equally bright Sarah Palin by the...
In response to:
Anyone who actually thought that Sarah Palin was bright is pretty stupid themselves. Quayle would be the 1st to say that Palin was the dumbest person to ever run for national office. Quayle despite his gaffes was still likeable. Unlike Palin who appeals only to morons. Which, unfortuately, the country is full of.
Oh, yes, it seems to happen to Republicans so often. Just when the other side stubs its toe, somehow the GOP trips over the entire foot.
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 24 minutes ago
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Rand Paul working to get David Jolly over the finish line in FL-13 special Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- CPAC: Daniel Hannan and the origins of liberty Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 17 hours ago