Of course, that is in part thanks to mainstream media that basically pat on the head a Democratic vice president who says whacky and offensive stuff ("that's our crazy, loveable Joe") but tears apart a Republican VP like Dan Quayle, whose misspeaks were either misinterpreted or fairly innocuous. Quayle, who in person is a highly bright and very likable man, was given the same once as the equally bright Sarah Palin by the...
In response to:
Anyone who actually thought that Sarah Palin was bright is pretty stupid themselves. Quayle would be the 1st to say that Palin was the dumbest person to ever run for national office. Quayle despite his gaffes was still likeable. Unlike Palin who appeals only to morons. Which, unfortuately, the country is full of.
Oh, yes, it seems to happen to Republicans so often. Just when the other side stubs its toe, somehow the GOP trips over the entire foot.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Super: NASA’s asteroid avoidance program is on par with the rest of the federal government Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Adrian Peterson: “I am, without a doubt, not a child abuser.” Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- Video: Florida mom arrested, charged with child neglect for letting her seven-year-old have a sip of whiskey Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Officer in Daniele Watts handcuff incident was responding to a call Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Friendly reminder: Republicans could absolutely fail to win the Senate Guy Benson 11 hours ago