Many established beliefs about presidential politics have been proved false by Obama's reelection: 1.) The idea that, when unemployment is above 7 percent, incumbents fail; 2.) The notion that incumbent presidents who...
Scott Walker is a known criminal. Even tho the people of Wisconsin were stupid enough to ignore that fact they allowed him to remain governor. Our Illinois neighbors laugh at us for allowing such a person to retain the governorship. No one will nominate someone like him to run for president unless you want the presidencty to remain in democratic hands. If GOP would ever consider to allow a pro-choice candidate to get the nomination, haat person would probably win in a landslide. Only a horrible person would wish to overturn one of the finest SC decisions of the last 100 years (Roe v Wade). Find a decent candidate that reflects majority will not the will of the minority.
Even when the economy is terrible, when the incumbent Democratic president has not been able to demonstrate success on job creation or growth, and even when the standard of living for Americans is declining on his watch, the country will choose a Democrat "who cares about the problems of people like me" over the Republican. That alone is enough to make Republican heads spin for some time.
- NYT: After six weeks of U.S. airstrikes, ISIS has “scarcely budged” Allahpundit 21 mins ago
- McCain: I was pals with Mark Udall’s dad so I can’t bring myself to campaign for Cory Gardner Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Secret Service failures may expand no-walking zone around White House Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- CDC: Up to half a million Ebola cases by end of January Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Video: South Park ad hits Redskins … during Redskins game Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- NYT: Daniel Inouye was the senator who told Kirsten Gillibrand that he likes his girls chubby Allahpundit 3 hours ago