Many established beliefs about presidential politics have been proved false by Obama's reelection: 1.) The idea that, when unemployment is above 7 percent, incumbents fail; 2.) The notion that incumbent presidents who...
Scott Walker is a known criminal. Even tho the people of Wisconsin were stupid enough to ignore that fact they allowed him to remain governor. Our Illinois neighbors laugh at us for allowing such a person to retain the governorship. No one will nominate someone like him to run for president unless you want the presidencty to remain in democratic hands. If GOP would ever consider to allow a pro-choice candidate to get the nomination, haat person would probably win in a landslide. Only a horrible person would wish to overturn one of the finest SC decisions of the last 100 years (Roe v Wade). Find a decent candidate that reflects majority will not the will of the minority.
Even when the economy is terrible, when the incumbent Democratic president has not been able to demonstrate success on job creation or growth, and even when the standard of living for Americans is declining on his watch, the country will choose a Democrat "who cares about the problems of people like me" over the Republican. That alone is enough to make Republican heads spin for some time.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- On notice: Mitch McConnell is ready to “crush” the Tea Party Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- Noonan on latest ObamaCare delay: Is there even an ObamaCare law anymore? Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago