The Republican controlled Michigan legislature passed right-to-work legislation late Tuesday morning as union members loudly protested inside and outside of the Capitol in Lansing. Michigan Democrat Rep. Douglas Geiss threatened on the House floor this morning "there would be blood" if the legislation passed. Riot police have been on the scene since early this morning bracing for violence.
The Michigan House Democrats reiterated their threat on their Twitter page, but have since deleted it.
Breaking on TOWNHALL
- Martha Coakley’s campaign seems to be in mid-collapse Jazz Shaw 12 mins ago
- Half of Americans willing to pay zero additional dollars for EPA carbon regs Jazz Shaw 52 mins ago
- Video: Hatchet-wielding attacker has “Islamic extremist leanings” Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Video: Canada’s Sergeant at Arms gets standing ovation after shooting terrorist while wearing tails Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Poll: Republican gubernatorial candidate up two points in…Illinois? Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago