PPP’s new holiday season poll sees voters in giving moods towards both Barack Obama and Mitt Romney - voters believe both men will be receiving presents from Santa this holiday season rather than a lump of coal, with Romney perhaps getting some sympathy presents. Voters say Romney will get presents by a 63/37 margin compared to 51/49 for Obama. Some other findings:...
Democrats are simply afraid to cut any spending, ever, because if they do, then their coalition will start to melt away into the countryside. After all, what idiot sticks with a marauding band of predators after the word goes out that there is no more loot? Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/12/you_think_the_gop_has_problems.html#ixzz2ElQcSpSm
- Never the commander-in-chief Noah Rothman 43 minutes ago
- Kerry lands in Cairo as Hamas, Israel refuse cease fire Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- IRS: Hey, maybe we do have our e-mail backups Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Again: Exactly which elite, liberal institution does have to live up to the Left’s values? Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- Detroit suspends water shut-offs for 15 days Allahpundit 13 hours ago