Henry Chao, an official at the Centers for Medicaid and Medicare Services who is overseeing the technology of the exchanges said at a recent conference. “Let’s just make sure it’s not a third-world experience.” Chao also described himself as...
In response to:
Politicians trying to buy votes are the reason we are in this mess. The next generation is screwed by the greed of the current generation.
- IRS: The evolution of a scandal in the president’s mind Mary Katharine Ham 34 minutes ago
- Uh oh: House Democrats ready to blow up Obama’s nuclear deal with Iran? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Charlie Cook: This is one of the most dramatic shifts in a generic congressional ballot I’ve ever seen jeffdunetz 2 hours ago
- Chris Matthews: If South Africa’s apartheid government could see the error of its ways, why can’t the GOP? Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Sensenbrenner: Clapper needs to be prosecuted for lying to Congress Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Gallup: 52% want to scale back or repeal ObamaCare — down from 57% in early 2011; Update: Young adults expect law to be repealed Allahpundit 4 hours ago