Former Republican Florida Governor Charlie Crist, who officially became a Democrat over the weekend, basically told MSNBC's Chris Matthews last night that he's willing to be his new party's political hack, regardless of what the specific issue is. Crist also did his best to bring down Ronald Reagan's conservative credentials in order to justify his political switch and new role as a mouth piece.
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey 22 minutes ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Advice to campaigning Democrats: Maybe avoid mentioning the term economic “recovery” Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago
- Western states debate retaking control of federal lands Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Reflecting on Kelo nine years later Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- Video: Obama signs bill blocking Iranian UN envoy from entry Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago