Former Republican Florida Governor Charlie Crist, who officially became a Democrat over the weekend, basically told MSNBC's Chris Matthews last night that he's willing to be his new party's political hack, regardless of what the specific issue is. Crist also did his best to bring down Ronald Reagan's conservative credentials in order to justify his political switch and new role as a mouth piece.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Of course: 2014 Obama’s position on Ex-Im Bank is the opposite of 2008 Obama’s Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Wes Clark: Clinton had an opportunity to go in on the ground to get Bin Laden but it was “a lot of logistics” Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- I guess we need to talk about Joe Biden skinny dipping, huh? Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Obama: This congressional deadlock on immigration means “I’m going to have to act alone” Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- TEMS Friday: Guest hosting the Hugh Hewitt Show Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago