Former Republican Florida Governor Charlie Crist, who officially became a Democrat over the weekend, basically told MSNBC's Chris Matthews last night that he's willing to be his new party's political hack, regardless of what the specific issue is. Crist also did his best to bring down Ronald Reagan's conservative credentials in order to justify his political switch and new role as a mouth piece.
Breaking on TOWNHALL
- The (still) shifting transcripts of the President’s remarks Jazz Shaw 37 mins ago
- Bombshell: Mark Pryor called desegregation of schools a ‘figurative’ invasion Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Homeland Security announces new travel restrictions on Ebola countries that, er, aren’t so new Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- TEMS Tuesday: Andrew Malcolm and the big return Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Monica Lewinsky: I was patient zero in Internet bullying Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Liberals warn vulnerable Dems that they should rethink distancing themselves from Obama Noah Rothman 3 hours ago