No, you aren't dreaming. This post is a virtual facsimile of the 'fiscal cliff' piece I authored two weeks ago, replete with many of the same discouraging bells and whistles -- Democrats reveling in their leverage advantage, public opinion polls spelling doom for Republicans, and no tangible progress on the actual task at hand. If that sentence wasn't enough of a morale boost for you, feel free to read on. Liberals in Congress, led by incoming Senate Budget Committee Chair Patty Murray, are ostentatiously demonstrating an insatiable appetite for fiscal cliff-diving. Their...
No kidding....you aren't alone 59 million people still can't understand how he got re-elected...he wants no military,higher taxes,high unemployment,Benghazi ,fast and furious,higher gas,higher food prices...50 million on food stamps,26 million out of work or under employed,unemployment numbers are a lie... a lot higher,housing is moving but still in the crapper....16 trillion in Debt....and now the economy looks like it is slowing again...SOOO lets go over the cliff, go back into recession give obama everything...too funny America do the poor know that when the rest of us don't have jobs and the money stops they get NOTHING.....ooooooops did I say that imagine that..THE FRIGGIN TRUTH...HAS ANYONE SEEN A POOR GUY CREATE JOBS !!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Rubio: Only one nation can stand up to the wave of totalitarianism Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- HHS: Why, no, we are not measuring the very metric ObamaCare was passed to improve Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Video: Meet your 2014 CPAC blogger of the year Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Carney: Why no, Obama does not regret being dismissive of Mitt Romney on Russia Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago
- Brutal: Just one in 10 uninsured who qualify for ObamaCare exchange plans has signed up Allahpundit 13 hours ago