No, you aren't dreaming. This post is a virtual facsimile of the 'fiscal cliff' piece I authored two weeks ago, replete with many of the same discouraging bells and whistles -- Democrats reveling in their leverage advantage, public opinion polls spelling doom for Republicans, and no tangible progress on the actual task at hand. If that sentence wasn't enough of a morale boost for you, feel free to read on. Liberals in Congress, led by incoming Senate Budget Committee Chair Patty Murray, are ostentatiously demonstrating an insatiable appetite for fiscal cliff-diving. Their...
No kidding....you aren't alone 59 million people still can't understand how he got re-elected...he wants no military,higher taxes,high unemployment,Benghazi ,fast and furious,higher gas,higher food prices...50 million on food stamps,26 million out of work or under employed,unemployment numbers are a lie... a lot higher,housing is moving but still in the crapper....16 trillion in Debt....and now the economy looks like it is slowing again...SOOO lets go over the cliff, go back into recession give obama everything...too funny America do the poor know that when the rest of us don't have jobs and the money stops they get NOTHING.....ooooooops did I say that imagine that..THE FRIGGIN TRUTH...HAS ANYONE SEEN A POOR GUY CREATE JOBS !!
- Scarborough: Golfing after that statement on ISIS shows terrorists that Obama’s one cold bastard Allahpundit 40 mins ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Sen. Rob Portman, Michael Caspino Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- That ISIS guy who promised to raise Islamic flag over the White House? He’s dead Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Remembering James Foley and his work Ed Morrissey 2 hour ago
- NY Daily News cover blasts Obama for vacation return after Foley murder Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Dems fret that ISIS will force America to return to Iraq Noah Rothman 3 hours ago