Well well well. I had the epiphany (on these pages, maybe) some months ago that...It's...Not...Sex (it's foreplay). And Michael Medved agreed with me on the radio today, sort of. He said, more or less, that Kaitlyn Hunt should be let off easy, because to ask for the same sort of statutory rape conviction that a hetero young man preying on an underage girl deserves is, sort of, equating SSM with real marriage. He was challenged by a caller, a smart (well-spoken), young (-sounding) man, who said gay activists are always agitating for equality, let them have it now by throwing the book at Hunt. I would half-agree with Medved. No, the sex is not equal. But go the other direction, and stick Hunt in jail longer for being a predator on her child victim, as a deterrent against those gays (they always say it's a tiny minority anyway) who are child molesters. Cheers, and let me introduce to my friend Jesus.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Teamsters appeal to “Top Chef” for employment by threatening to bash in Padma Lakshmi’s face Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Rick Perry: It’s entirely possible that ISIS has already crossed the southern border Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- “Today is a miraculous day”: Dr. Kent Brantly speaks after recovering from Ebola Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- YouGov poll: Most Americans, and most Democrats, do not wish Hillary had won in 2008 Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Report: Obama’s Bergdahl swap violated the law Noah Rothman 5 hours ago