I said that I would vote for whichever candidate won the GOP nomination. As of this writing, it appears to be Romney. Truthfully, I believe that Mitt has the skills and organization to defeat Obama and stop his fundamental transformation of America. We all know what four more years of increased socialistic...
Dear Chuck Norris, thank you for Walker Texas Ranger. Good clean show (the only dirt - gratuitous sex & language - being limited to the evildoers). Good luck with your quest. As the Huckabee backer you were last go-round, ask the good governor to be part of Romney's Lincolnesque coalition you're proposing, as his VP. This would bring together 2 large factions of the party. I asked Huck myself and invited my fellow TH'ers to do the same, once or twice, by using the Contact link on mikehuckabee.com. God bless, & many more roundhouse kicks.
With President Barack Obama's officially starting his campaign this Saturday, many are wondering whether the GOP front-runner and former Massachusetts governor, Mitt Romney, has a real chance at winning the general election. But I know a way he could pull it off, and my wife, Gena, even dreamed about it.
- Scary news from MoveOn: If Republicans win the Senate, they might use a dubious procedure known as “reconciliation” Allahpundit 36 mins ago
- Should a minority elect an executive? Maine edition Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Video: Scarborough thinks Hillary’s lack of competition is what will hurt her Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Tina Brown: Obama makes women feel ‘unsafe’ Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Are you ready for … Chelsea Manning – The musical? Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Democrats want to have it both ways on Ebola Noah Rothman 3 hours ago