I said that I would vote for whichever candidate won the GOP nomination. As of this writing, it appears to be Romney. Truthfully, I believe that Mitt has the skills and organization to defeat Obama and stop his fundamental transformation of America. We all know what four more years of increased socialistic...
Dear Chuck Norris, thank you for Walker Texas Ranger. Good clean show (the only dirt - gratuitous sex & language - being limited to the evildoers). Good luck with your quest. As the Huckabee backer you were last go-round, ask the good governor to be part of Romney's Lincolnesque coalition you're proposing, as his VP. This would bring together 2 large factions of the party. I asked Huck myself and invited my fellow TH'ers to do the same, once or twice, by using the Contact link on mikehuckabee.com. God bless, & many more roundhouse kicks.
With President Barack Obama's officially starting his campaign this Saturday, many are wondering whether the GOP front-runner and former Massachusetts governor, Mitt Romney, has a real chance at winning the general election. But I know a way he could pull it off, and my wife, Gena, even dreamed about it.
- Breaking: ISIS releases new video of beheading another American journalist Ed Morrissey 11 mins ago
- Politico sounds the alarm: Boehner may still have to listen to tea partiers after midterms Noah Rothman 50 mins ago
- Fox News: Obama briefed for more than a year on ISIS as serious threat Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Poll: 63% oppose Obama’s executive order on amnesty Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Ukraine ends offensive operations against rebels, digs in to repel Russian invasion Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Great news: Homeland Security can’t find 6,000 foreign nationals in US Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago