I said that I would vote for whichever candidate won the GOP nomination. As of this writing, it appears to be Romney. Truthfully, I believe that Mitt has the skills and organization to defeat Obama and stop his fundamental transformation of America. We all know what four more years of increased socialistic...
Dear Chuck Norris, thank you for Walker Texas Ranger. Good clean show (the only dirt - gratuitous sex & language - being limited to the evildoers). Good luck with your quest. As the Huckabee backer you were last go-round, ask the good governor to be part of Romney's Lincolnesque coalition you're proposing, as his VP. This would bring together 2 large factions of the party. I asked Huck myself and invited my fellow TH'ers to do the same, once or twice, by using the Contact link on mikehuckabee.com. God bless, & many more roundhouse kicks.
With President Barack Obama's officially starting his campaign this Saturday, many are wondering whether the GOP front-runner and former Massachusetts governor, Mitt Romney, has a real chance at winning the general election. But I know a way he could pull it off, and my wife, Gena, even dreamed about it.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- There will be nothing from the president tonight on the beheading of an American journalist Update: Statement tomorrow Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Spot the problems with these headlines: NYT edition Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Video: The day John McCain did the robot Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Poll: 82% think it should be illegal to let your nine-year-old play at the park unsupervised Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- “Heads up high”: The Cumberland Little League consolation speech Allahpundit 12 hours ago