I said that I would vote for whichever candidate won the GOP nomination. As of this writing, it appears to be Romney. Truthfully, I believe that Mitt has the skills and organization to defeat Obama and stop his fundamental transformation of America. We all know what four more years of increased socialistic...
Dear Chuck Norris, thank you for Walker Texas Ranger. Good clean show (the only dirt - gratuitous sex & language - being limited to the evildoers). Good luck with your quest. As the Huckabee backer you were last go-round, ask the good governor to be part of Romney's Lincolnesque coalition you're proposing, as his VP. This would bring together 2 large factions of the party. I asked Huck myself and invited my fellow TH'ers to do the same, once or twice, by using the Contact link on mikehuckabee.com. God bless, & many more roundhouse kicks.
With President Barack Obama's officially starting his campaign this Saturday, many are wondering whether the GOP front-runner and former Massachusetts governor, Mitt Romney, has a real chance at winning the general election. But I know a way he could pull it off, and my wife, Gena, even dreamed about it.
- Sources: DOJ won’t file civil-rights charges against George Zimmerman for shooting Trayvon Martin Allahpundit 24 mins ago
- Panetta memoir blames Obama for collapse in Iraq Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- 80 people being monitored in Dallas area for Ebola; Update: 100? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- White House: No plans to block flights from ebola countries Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Fox poll shows majority of likely voters support ground troops against ISIS Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Gray Lady reporter very confused as to why Republicans don’t want the President to be attacked Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago