I said that I would vote for whichever candidate won the GOP nomination. As of this writing, it appears to be Romney. Truthfully, I believe that Mitt has the skills and organization to defeat Obama and stop his fundamental transformation of America. We all know what four more years of increased socialistic...
Dear Chuck Norris, thank you for Walker Texas Ranger. Good clean show (the only dirt - gratuitous sex & language - being limited to the evildoers). Good luck with your quest. As the Huckabee backer you were last go-round, ask the good governor to be part of Romney's Lincolnesque coalition you're proposing, as his VP. This would bring together 2 large factions of the party. I asked Huck myself and invited my fellow TH'ers to do the same, once or twice, by using the Contact link on mikehuckabee.com. God bless, & many more roundhouse kicks.
With President Barack Obama's officially starting his campaign this Saturday, many are wondering whether the GOP front-runner and former Massachusetts governor, Mitt Romney, has a real chance at winning the general election. But I know a way he could pull it off, and my wife, Gena, even dreamed about it.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Former loathsome nanny-state mayor confuses blogger with second awesome move this summer Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Video: Army Medal of Honor recipient breaks gavel at New York Stock Exchange Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Senate analysis: What does “success” look like for the GOP in 2014? Guy Benson 4 hours ago
- Could a Republican president gut ObamaCare without action from Congress or the Supreme Court? Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Rubio: Immigration reform won’t happen for another 10 years unless border security comes first Allahpundit 5 hours ago