The fiscal watchdog organization Club for Growth is calling the Congressional primary race in Arizona’s newly redistricted CD6 the most watched Republican congressional primary race in the country. Due to Arizona gaining a new House seat and redistricting, incumbent House Republicans David Schweikert and Ben Quayle saw their districts overlap. The redistricting committee, which is controlled by the left, did this to Republicans purposely. Quayle’s house ended up barely inside of Arizona’s new CD9. Since the new CD9 contains Tempe, which is not as conservative as CD6 in the Northeast Valley, Quayle...
Funny how a townhall article would attack Quayle who received a higher rating from the Club for Growth that Schweikert. Quayle was actually ranked in the top 10 by the Club. He was also given kudos recently by the CATO institute for proposing amendments to bills to kill federal programs and regulations that will save tax payer money. He was ranked as the most Conservative member of the House by the National Journal. I wonder how much David paid Rachel to write this sham article. What a freaking joke.
- Panetta: Obama’s bad decisions on Syria and Iraq led to rise of ISIS Noah Rothman 20 mins ago
- Disaster: 130,000 refugees flee ISIS, cross into Turkey Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- John Roberts doesn’t believe either Scalia or Ginsburg could be confirmed today Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago
- Publisher rips New York Times for snubbing David Limbaugh’s book Noah Rothman 16 hours ago
- How to lose a war before it begins Noah Rothman 17 hours ago