The fiscal watchdog organization Club for Growth is calling the Congressional primary race in Arizona’s newly redistricted CD6 the most watched Republican congressional primary race in the country. Due to Arizona gaining a new House seat and redistricting, incumbent House Republicans David Schweikert and Ben Quayle saw their districts overlap. The redistricting committee, which is controlled by the left, did this to Republicans purposely. Quayle’s house ended up barely inside of Arizona’s new CD9. Since the new CD9 contains Tempe, which is not as conservative as CD6 in the Northeast Valley, Quayle...
I'm not even sure why townhall employs Rachel Alexander, this is not journalism, this is propaganda. Horrible journalism, she basically just makes things up and displays a severe lack of understanding about the race. -Where do I start? I guess I'll start with some facts. Nearly 70 percent of the newly drawn CD6 is Congressman Quayle's current district. The vast majority of Schweikert's district is in CD9. David should be running in CD9, he is the one who abandoned his constituents.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Of course: 2014 Obama’s position on Ex-Im Bank is the opposite of 2008 Obama’s Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Wes Clark: Clinton had an opportunity to go in on the ground to get Bin Laden but it was “a lot of logistics” Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- I guess we need to talk about Joe Biden skinny dipping, huh? Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Obama: This congressional deadlock on immigration means “I’m going to have to act alone” Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- TEMS Friday: Guest hosting the Hugh Hewitt Show Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago