Sticks, Stones, And Thought Crimes

Tamara20 Wrote: Jul 27, 2014 12:11 PM
And if he makes the team, the LGBT army will be second-guessing every move made by the coaching staff as it relates to Michael Sam's play. They didn't play him enough, or at the right times, or whatever. The very success of the team will hinge on Michael Sam. If they are not successful as a team it will be because the coaches and/or players are homophobes. I believe this also is what Mr. Dungy was talking about. I am sick to death of the LGBT people and their liberal pushers who demand we all accept everything about them "or else". I don't care one way or another about anyone's sexuality. I DO care when it's shoved in my face and I am ordered to agree with every action taken by them at all times or I will be called names. This was an excellent article, Mr. Schlichter.

Sticks, Stones, And Thought Crimes

Tamara20 Wrote: Jul 27, 2014 12:03 PM
Exactly
Even more disturbing, because this is the behavior we expect from Obama, is that people continue to attend these fundraisers and give money to the man. The clapping and cheering his partisan speeches while the world is burning is the most distressing to me. The American people ARE stupid - the ones still cheering him, not those of us who understand what a complete incompetent he is.

Nanny State Targets Grocery Stores

Tamara20 Wrote: Jul 18, 2014 6:17 PM
On second thought, those that have EBT cards ARE pretty stupid. Look who they voted for.

Nanny State Targets Grocery Stores

Tamara20 Wrote: Jul 18, 2014 6:13 PM
Good God, how stupid do these people think we are? Talking carts? What are we, three? How insulting - typical liberal elite "we're smart, you're stupid" cr@p. I'm sure your typical EBT user is going to buy lots of veggies so they can be congratulated by the grocery cart, not. How ridiculous.
He would be insisting on it, of course! Excellent reply!

Film Critics Hate 'America'

Tamara20 Wrote: Jul 11, 2014 6:13 PM
I love all the America-hating lefties, complaining about everything, oh, they have it so bad here. I will help them pack to go live, say, in North Korea, Venezuela, The Sudan; there are so many places I'd love to see them go. After about 5 years there, then I would like to see how many have changed their minds about America. Of course, that makes the assumption that Obama doesn't completely destroyed this place in the meantime. Oh, the horror - women might have to pay for some of their own birth control - I don't know how they can get up in the morning, the burden is so large. Idiots.

The Wrong Type of Values

Tamara20 Wrote: Jul 04, 2014 4:29 PM
That's really funny. "Live and let live", eh? Anyone who thinks differently than the left is hammered with hate and intolerance. Your "tolerance" mantra is a big fat joke. If someone on the right doesn't like something, like a TV show, for example, they don't watch it. If the left doesn't like something they protest, scream and yell for boycotts and spew hate. (Chick-Fil-A for example.) Your comments are a joke.
In Colorado I intend to do everything I can to help Cory Gardner defeat Mark Udall. With Udall voting with Obama nearly 100% of the time, his voting against the Keystone Pipeline, and his vote signifying he would like to see the 1st amendment changed to limit political speech, I think we have a good chance. He is BAD for Colorado, and bad for the country.