It should come as no surprise that the rate of mass shootings at schools and in other public places is increasing. The surge has nothing to do with guns, which have been widely available in the U.S. for years. Gun control laws have been increasing. Instead, there is a direct correlation between the increase in violence and the gradual degradation of morals, ethics and parenting. We are cultivating mental illness in our society.
In response to:
Joe,That is exactly what the 2nd ammendment is all about! The framers of our constitution knew that to have a free citizenry, we must be able to defend ourselves from an intrusive, un fair government. Did you not read the history of why the colonies fought king George, and you want us to think you are intellegent? WOW@ You need to grab a history book, read it, understand tyrannical rule by government, then come back and re-post your thoughts.
- VA offices in Baltimore and Philadelphia hid claims, mail Ed Morrissey 32 minutes ago
- Hamas spox: ‘We are leading our people to death’… er, confrontation… yeah, that’s it Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Dems to Obama: Don’t stand so close to me Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Bowe Bergdahl returning to active duty this week Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Democratic Colorado governor exalts Obama’s pool game, is not helping Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Begich: Hey, I’m a thorn in Obama’s … whatever Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago