The stat's mean nothing, unemployment is still up over 18% it's just that there's not many left to be fired or let go from company's that are still afloat. Sure some have gone to part time employment but that figure is very low, most have gone on the higher paying way of life like Welfare which pays way more then unemployment when you add Medical, Food-Stamps, Free-Housing (Section #8)... This is why these programs have doubled in the last 2 yrs. At some time down the road the way it's going there will be a ZERO % ON Unemployment cause there wont be anyone left that could collect it but there will be a third of the Country on the Government gravy train, ("Welfare") until the Country goes belly-up and that will mean Marshal-Law will be declared and the Fema camps will be opened and the UN will be here to take your guns. The Government just ordered another 750 Million more rounds of ammo on top of the 1.6 Billion they've already been buying and those camps are already built.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- John Roberts doesn’t believe either Scalia or Ginsburg could be confirmed today Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Publisher rips New York Times for snubbing David Limbaugh’s book Noah Rothman 4 hours ago
- How to lose a war before it begins Noah Rothman 6 hours ago
- Putin: I could have troops in Kiev… Warsaw and Bucharest Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- NFL Week 3 open thread Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago