Let’s Destroy Liberal Academia

Taft Wrote: Mar 02, 2015 10:04 AM
Still mad I embarrassed you about Reagan and his amnesty. Look, I make mistakes too, no need to have a grudge.

Let’s Destroy Liberal Academia

Taft Wrote: Mar 02, 2015 10:02 AM
Not really.

Let’s Destroy Liberal Academia

Taft Wrote: Mar 02, 2015 10:02 AM
Usually our best H.S. students don't go to c.c.

Let’s Destroy Liberal Academia

Taft Wrote: Mar 02, 2015 10:02 AM
Usually our best H.S. students don't go to c.c.
I wonder if the Republican congress will get even lower public approval ratings after this stunt. Going from a historic low to even lower may not matter to them though. "I’m sure Iran hawks believe Netanyahu speaks for them, since he is going to repeat their exaggerated, false warnings about a non-existent “existential threat” verbatim. Like Netanyahu, our Iran hawks have generally wanted these negotiations to fail, and they have become increasingly worried that they won’t. Like him, they are desperate to derail diplomacy. That would wreck the best chance of resolving the nuclear issue and make another conflict more likely, but it wouldn’t involve making a deal. Any deal that could possibly be struck will necessarily involve a compromise that Iran hawks can’t stomach because it doesn’t include the total capitulation of the other side. Netanyahu is indeed the tribune of such hard-line, reckless, and ideological people. They are welcome to" D. Larison
"Why?" It is very easy and not complicated. The deal Obama got with Iran, is the best deal possible, period. The deals the right wants and Bibi, were not possible. That is why Mossad supports Obama.

Let’s Destroy Liberal Academia

Taft Wrote: Mar 02, 2015 9:49 AM
After shooting the places of higher education in the head, we should just burn the buildings down. WE don't need educated people, look at Walker! His foreign policy statements have been brilliant.

Let’s Destroy Liberal Academia

Taft Wrote: Mar 02, 2015 9:42 AM
This is embarrassing, but Kurt doesn't know H.H. went to the same college as Obama. Reagan went to college too, as well at T.R. I understand why Kurt is afraid and angry with well educated people, but he doesn't have to demean those who go get an education. I know his kind will be outraged to be told the truth about college, but we as a people need to stop being lied to.
No, I think he is getting lied about. From what I have read he was pretty good.
If Ronald Reagan wasn't a Muslim hater, then why should we?