Walker humiliated himself with his goofy and stupid quote about how he can defeat ISIS because he had experience with protesters in Wisconsin. Sarah Palin was even aghast, " My I can see Russia from my house seems intelligent compared to that!"

It’s Time to Scrap Black History Month

Taft Wrote: 15 hours ago (12:31 PM)
Schools don't spend much time at all on Black History month. If the right winger really wants to look for bad history. look no further than Fox News. Fox "White House has Been ‘Infiltrated by Muslims’ No go Zones "Obama ignores Christian victims of ISIS" "Obama is not a patriot" "The Iraq War was in response to 9/11.

It’s Time to Scrap Black History Month

Taft Wrote: 15 hours ago (12:11 PM)
I don't think the liberals like dividing anyone. Its just that like the jews, the Blacks need to remind each generation of the evils of men, and fight against modern antisemitism and racism. It pops up in the oddest places, like out of Cruz's mouth.

It’s Time to Scrap Black History Month

Taft Wrote: 17 hours ago (10:15 AM)
You might get a handful of hoodlums, who want to loot a t.v. There have been many black politicians removed from office.

It’s Time to Scrap Black History Month

Taft Wrote: 17 hours ago (10:08 AM)
Which one is it?

It’s Time to Scrap Black History Month

Taft Wrote: 17 hours ago (10:07 AM)
Can we ignore too, out right race baiting, like Cruz's attack on OBama as an angry Black, who is going crazy because he thinks blacks will riot if the GOP dared impeach him. There really are people that stupid.

It’s Time to Scrap Black History Month

Taft Wrote: 17 hours ago (10:05 AM)
I think people like the Jews need to keep talking about it, and we should be patient and kind, it is a catharses for them, and keeps each generation aware of human folly. If you go to some churches, they actually remind their flock every day of Christ's sacrifice, at communion.

It’s Time to Scrap Black History Month

Taft Wrote: 18 hours ago (9:43 AM)
What a coincidence. When I was down to see the Holocaust Museum last week, I asked the director if they are just going to show Jews that died, and not include Nazis or other people? I then shocked her, and asked if the museum wasn't a tacit acquiescence that other museums were "gentile" museums. She looked at me as if I was crazy.

It’s Time to Scrap Black History Month

Taft Wrote: 18 hours ago (9:38 AM)
Abraham Lincoln is taught a great deal in schools. Republicans then, are not the same republicans now: objectives and policies have changed. The Republican Party was, for a vital century, the American political party most closely aligned with the cause of civil rights. Robert E. Lee was a democrat.

It’s Time to Scrap Black History Month

Taft Wrote: 18 hours ago (9:29 AM)
Schools don't spend much time, if at all on BHM. White people are not bad, but what they did to the blacks was horrible, and like the remembrance of the Holocaust, and trail of tears, it is good to remember what happened. It is shocking today, for example, to hear otherwise nice people use Nazi propaganda like sub-human, or cockroaches, to describe other humans.