The fat-cat narrative attacks on Republicans won't go away by making nice with the White House -- or by relying on Beltway journalists to drop their double standards and vet the president's own bad bank entanglements. Indeed, The New York Times admitted this week that their staff and other political journalists from every major media outlet submit their work...
In response to:
Malkin just adds more to the rumor-mill---as usual.
Obama campaign adviser David Axelrod and his hatchet people are still yammering about GOP presidential rival Mitt Romney's overseas investments. It's time for the Romney campaign to educate voters about all the shady financial institutions embraced by Democrats right here on American soil.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: The solution to the campus sexual assault crisis Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Obama’s ISIS Tap Dance Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Rumor du jour: House GOP working on “punishment” for votes against Boehner as Speaker Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Ukraine, rebels agree on buffer zone, withdrawal of foreign troops and “mercenaries” Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Could Louisiana elect an 87 year old Democrat felon to Congress? Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago