The fat-cat narrative attacks on Republicans won't go away by making nice with the White House -- or by relying on Beltway journalists to drop their double standards and vet the president's own bad bank entanglements. Indeed, The New York Times admitted this week that their staff and other political journalists from every major media outlet submit their work...
In response to:
Malkin just adds more to the rumor-mill---as usual.
Obama campaign adviser David Axelrod and his hatchet people are still yammering about GOP presidential rival Mitt Romney's overseas investments. It's time for the Romney campaign to educate voters about all the shady financial institutions embraced by Democrats right here on American soil.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 42 mins ago
- Meet the laywers defending “campus rapists” Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Iran executes 967th person under Hassan Rouhani. And it’s a woman Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Chris McDaniel appeal rejected in state supreme court Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Video: Palin-bashing CNN anchor claimed Michelle Obama signed bill into law Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Everything is changing after Ferguson, and it should Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago