The fat-cat narrative attacks on Republicans won't go away by making nice with the White House -- or by relying on Beltway journalists to drop their double standards and vet the president's own bad bank entanglements. Indeed, The New York Times admitted this week that their staff and other political journalists from every major media outlet submit their work...
In response to:
Malkin just adds more to the rumor-mill---as usual.
Obama campaign adviser David Axelrod and his hatchet people are still yammering about GOP presidential rival Mitt Romney's overseas investments. It's time for the Romney campaign to educate voters about all the shady financial institutions embraced by Democrats right here on American soil.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Priorities: Germany bans Uber, ride-sharing services Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Breaking: Obama approves sending 350 more troops back into Baghdad Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- ESPN poll: 71% support team keeping “Redskins” name — including 53% of liberals Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Brutal Ad: Mary Landrieu’s tireless representation of her true home town Guy Benson 7 hours ago
- Chris Christie thinks Putin wouldn’t test him like he does Obama, and that’s driving liberals nuts Noah Rothman 8 hours ago