Your appraisal is of little value since you don't seem to understand how one makes a case. An obvious difference in our posts is that I support my conclusions with quotations taken directly from the column in question. You merely present your subjective impressions. BTW, the titles are typically dubbed by the editors, not the columnists. While the title slapped on the column reads "To Punch a Liberal" the actual line in the column says "[it] made me want to go punch a liberal…or to be more precise, to punch liberal moral bullies." Wanting to punch someone is not the same thing as actually landing a punch, literally or figuratively. My point is that conservatives & libertarians need to stay on offense rather than try to play defense.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Ebola: First case coming to America Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Wisconsin Supreme Court upholds Gov. Scott Walker’s signature Act 10 in its entirety Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Is Romney poised for a comeback? Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Video: Baffling gun-control ad from Mike Bloomberg’s group draws inevitable response Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Democratic Senator calls for CIA director’s resignation for spying on Congress Noah Rothman 4 hours ago