Your appraisal is of little value since you don't seem to understand how one makes a case. An obvious difference in our posts is that I support my conclusions with quotations taken directly from the column in question. You merely present your subjective impressions. BTW, the titles are typically dubbed by the editors, not the columnists. While the title slapped on the column reads "To Punch a Liberal" the actual line in the column says "[it] made me want to go punch a liberal…or to be more precise, to punch liberal moral bullies." Wanting to punch someone is not the same thing as actually landing a punch, literally or figuratively. My point is that conservatives & libertarians need to stay on offense rather than try to play defense.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- U.S. to announce ground troops to Poland, says… Polish defense minister Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Rand Paul to Harry Reid: Simmer down with the “domestic terrorist” rhetoric about Bundy’s supporters Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Snowden: I asked Putin that softball question on surveillance to start a public debate in Russia Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- The Obama admin is delaying the Keystone XL review process through the election. Yes, again. Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago
- Rubio on immigration: I think Republicans have reached a point of “irreconcilable differences” with Obama Allahpundit 11 hours ago