Your appraisal is of little value since you don't seem to understand how one makes a case. An obvious difference in our posts is that I support my conclusions with quotations taken directly from the column in question. You merely present your subjective impressions. BTW, the titles are typically dubbed by the editors, not the columnists. While the title slapped on the column reads "To Punch a Liberal" the actual line in the column says "[it] made me want to go punch a liberal…or to be more precise, to punch liberal moral bullies." Wanting to punch someone is not the same thing as actually landing a punch, literally or figuratively. My point is that conservatives & libertarians need to stay on offense rather than try to play defense.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Video: Canada’s Sergeant at Arms gets standing ovation after shooting terrorist while wearing tails Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Poll: Republican gubernatorial candidate up two points in…Illinois? Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Breaking: New Ebola case in NYC Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago
- Obama: Hey Georgia, do me a solid and elect Michelle Nunn Guy Benson 10 hours ago
- FBI warns ISIS trying to kidnap journalists abroad Noah Rothman 11 hours ago