I'm happy to help you out. Mitchell states "This is not to deny the role of government as a change agent. The Civil Rights Act, the Voting Rights Act, and their continued enforcement have given us a better America." Thus, my first two sentences. Next he writes "Suffering makes us sorry. Hardship makes us sad... we are human beings and we wish well to other human beings, whatever their race, creed, religion, national origin, or choices in the pursuit of happiness" - in other words "boo hoo, please don't hate us. We don't mean to be racist." Thus my second two sentences. A little more punching and a lot less whining, thanks.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 50 minutes ago
- Video: Media loves Sotomayor’s passion Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- CRS report: The administration has missed 44 of its own ObamaCare deadlines Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Coming soon to the Nevada desert: “BundyFest”? Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Oh, was yesterday Earth Day? Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- Chris Hayes: In a way, abolishing global warming is like abolishing slavery Allahpundit 4 hours ago