The problem is that it's human nature to prefer to blame others for our own shortcomings. Black immigrants from the West Indies have higher incomes than the average American within 5 years of coming to the U.S. So maybe this perceived "racism" isn't as real (much less "obvious") as some would like to think. And what "dominant culture" is shared by white males (a minority by the way) like Bill Ayers and Pat Buchanan? The notion is laughable and only exists because it's profitable for left-wing grievance-mongers.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Scarborough: A certain network should cover Bridgegate clearing as much as allegations Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Remind me again, why isn’t Condi Rice running for president? Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Following Scotland’s lead: 25% of USA residents open to breaking away Noah Rothman 12 hours ago
- Video: Does watching NFL games make you an ‘enabler’ of domestic violence? Guy Benson 13 hours ago
- Video: Remy solves “the ISIS crisis” as only he can Allahpundit 14 hours ago