Adams says "Among them was the question of when Jesus would return. Ladd emphasized the fact that scripture doesn't say exactly when that will take place. But he reminded us that one thing is clear about the timing of Jesus' return: it won't happen until the Gospel is spread to all four corners of the earth." But didn't Jesus predict it would happen within a generation? See Mark 9:1, Matthew 16:28 & 24:34 and Luke 9:27 (e.g., "There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom").
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 28 mins ago
- Texas theater to show “Team America” in place of canceled “Interview” Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Party time at the Green Party. Andrew Cuomo bans fracking in New York Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- It’s official: GOP will have biggest House majority since before the New Deal Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Jeb Bush: I’m going to try to persuade Republican voters to back immigration reform Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Even if it’s Obama saying it, the time has come to try something new with Cuba Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago