In response to:
Not true. Darwin's theories boil down to: 1) Evolution proceeds as changes (mutations) occur in the genetic code of an organism. 2) These mutations are "tested" by the environment in which the organism exists. 3) Many (most) of the changes will be harmful to the organism, and it will die before the harmful genes are passed on to its offspring. Occasionally, however, a gene combination will arise the actually improves the adaptation of the organism to its' particular environment and these genes are more likely to be passed on. 4) By this process, called "natural selection," all life has branched.
- McCain: It’s a stain on America’s honor that we haven’t passed amnesty yet Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Hannity: Bundy’s comments on race are beyond repugnant to me Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Should the GOP push to lower the drinking age to 18? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Harry Reid: I call on Republican leaders to denounce this hateful racist Bundy Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Report: Oregon is about to give up on its ObamaCare exchange Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- Captain Kirk: Give Hillary the conn Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago