Mr. President, your confidante Valerie Jarrett once said: "There's nobody more self-critical than President Obama. Part of the burden of being so bright is that he sees his error immediately." If that is accurate, sir, why do you feel it took you so long to realize you were shellacked in the first debate, and why did you still bitterly cling to that error days afterward, saying that if people would read the transcript, they'd realize...
In response to:
(continued). On March 18, 2007, in a column for CBS News' online version of CBS News Sunday Morning, Stein famously proclaimed in the beginning of the subprime mortgage crisis that the foreclosure problem would "blow over and the people who buy now, in due time, will be glad they did," the economy was "still very strong," and the "smart money" was "now trying to buy — not sell — as much distressed merchandise" in mortgages as possible." The only consolation is that anyone stupid enough to take Stein's advice is probably too stupid to hand on to their money anyway.
I can only scratch the surface here, but the following are a few of the questions I would like to see President Obama answer in a debate.
- Malaysia: Flight 370 signals continued for more than seven hours Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Bobby Jindal hits the trail in New Hampshire Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- This HHS official’s resignation letter says everything you’ve ever thought about bureaucracy Mary Katharine Ham 16 hours ago
- Venezuelan official: John Kerry is a “murderer” and these protests are pretty much all his fault Erika Johnsen 16 hours ago
- Sarah Palin to launch “Rogue TV” Allahpundit 17 hours ago