1) 99% of the...
On what planet are aggressive atheists more of a problem than aggressive theists? The aggressors who flew jets into the World Trade Center weren't atheists. And how is asking that the Pledge be returned to its original form without the words "under God" as aggressive as inserting those words? To match that aggessiveness atheists would need to insist the words be replaced with "without God." It's always worse when it's your ox getting gored. And it's always easier to demand tolerance than to show it.
No matter how unfairly you're treated specifically because you're a white male, a Christian, a conservative, or a Republican, very few people are going to accept the idea that you're a victim. That may be unfair, but on the whole, it's a good thing. America is already awash in people who falsely believe they're victims and it's not a pretty sight to see: the blaming, the whining, the mediocrity, the sea of jackasses who believe their horrific behavior is justified because they're "victims." It’s time they learned that they’re not victims in any real sense.
- Obama’s pathetic border crisis blame shifting Noah Rothman 53 minutes ago
- Israel escalates offensive in Gaza, Hamas rocket commander killed Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Video: Hot Air interview with Marco Rubio on border crisis, Hobby Lobby Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Will Utah be ground zero for nationwide gay marriage? Noah Rothman 13 hours ago