As a Christian, it can be difficult to reconcile all the evil that happens in the world with an all knowing, all powerful loving God who could stop it if He wants, but chooses not to do so. If our hearts break for the innocent children who were senselessly murdered at Sandy Hook Elementary, how can a God who loves us not feel the same way? If any of us had known what Adam Lanza was going to do, we would have done anything in our power to stop him, so why didn't God? All too often we tend to quote...
The problem with your attempt at an argument is that your alleged "quote" comes from your own murky thoughts. Trying to attribute it to me is (again) bizarre.
- Slate’s Dickerson: Obama deceptions might be a deliberate attention-diverting strategy Ed Morrissey 19 minutes ago
- New Bloomberg umbrella gun-control group’s first ad: Are your children safe? Erika Johnsen 58 minutes ago
- Report: Jewish residents being forced to “register” by pro-Russian militants in eastern Ukrainian city; Update: U.S. ambassador confirms Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- NBC: Isn’t it great to have a multi-billionaire pour money into politics? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- American super-patriot to Putin: Russia doesn’t conduct mass surveillance like the U.S. does, right? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: Old recording reveals GOP governor questioned policy, used salty language Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago