Add "semi-" to my comment or scratch the adjective altogether. Pointing weapons at protesters deplorable and unproffessional to say the least. They should all be fired.

Ferguson: The War Comes Home

TabSpangler Wrote: Aug 26, 2014 9:37 AM
I like how Ron Paul's articles bring out the cognitive disonance in people around here. People who are usually support the Constitution, liberty, while being against unions and big government, freak out when you start to question police, consequences of federal spending on drug laws / terrorism. I love it!

Ferguson: The War Comes Home

TabSpangler Wrote: Aug 26, 2014 9:18 AM
I sincerely hope that the government and police never "do what needs to be done" to you.
Don't forget that police were pointing their automatic weapons at protesters. That's something you wouldn't even see in Afganistan. Unlike the soldier, police are supposed to be civil servants and shouldn't be treating each of their employers as a possible threat.
Don't forget using SWAT Teams to curb underage drinking and fire code violations. When you have a hammer, everything looks like a nail.

Libertarians, Ferguson, and "Racism"

TabSpangler Wrote: Aug 25, 2014 5:23 PM
England was more mercantilist and is not your best example of pure capitalism.

Libertarians, Ferguson, and "Racism"

TabSpangler Wrote: Aug 25, 2014 2:10 PM
LOL. Lenin...Mr. Libertarian...

Libertarians, Ferguson, and "Racism"

TabSpangler Wrote: Aug 25, 2014 1:17 PM
Some anarchists are just former minarchists that ran out of excuses.
Liberty and personal responsibility bring about their own solutions. The government shouldn't continue to harm people until a Congressional committee comes back with findings on how to deal with people who choose to consume drugs.

An Open Letter to the False Church

TabSpangler Wrote: Aug 25, 2014 11:25 AM
"If you demand a “free Palestine,” actually believe that Israel is intentionally targeting innocent Arab citizens in Gaza and elsewhere and, therefore, is guilty of genocidal “war crimes,” then you have aligned yourself with the Islamic terrorist group Hamas." If I believe that God exists, have I aligned myself with Hamas as well? What if I think both sides are guilty of crimes, does that still align me with Hamas by default?