I don’t like to spend much time commenting on media bias. But every so often I find an example that cries out for attention.
In previous posts, I’ve discussed this slanted AP story on poverty, the Brian Ross Tea Party slur, this example of implicit bias by USA Today, and a Reuters report on job creation and so-called stimulus.
And I’ve also commented on a
- Teamsters appeal to “Top Chef” for employment by threatening to bash in Padma Lakshmi’s face Mary Katharine Ham 18 mins ago
- Rick Perry: It’s entirely possible that ISIS has already crossed the southern border Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- “Today is a miraculous day”: Dr. Kent Brantly speaks after recovering from Ebola Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- YouGov poll: Most Americans, and most Democrats, do not wish Hillary had won in 2008 Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Report: Obama’s Bergdahl swap violated the law Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Journalist quits Ferguson after denouncing the media’s behavior Noah Rothman 4 hours ago