No hoovie is not an idiot. He's an insignificant little nothing crying for relevance. Wait ... you're right. He's also an idiot.
One of the biggest problems that conservatives have in this country is that we're far too willing to support people who mock, despise and hate us. They tell the world we're awful people and then we turn right around and put money in their pockets and help them become bigger stars. Meanwhile, conservative celebrities are afraid to support Republican candidates or speak up for conservatism because they know the Left will unleash a tsunami of hysteria on them. In other words, there may be a lot more conservatives than there are liberals, but celebrities can get away with criticizing us,...
- N. Korea launches short range rocket for second day Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Film review: Star Trek: Into Darkness Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- Has the Syrian civil war fallen victim to media fatigue? Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago
- Oddly, the IRS didn’t seem interested in large 501s Ed Morrissey 18 hours ago