For the first time in Gallup trends since 2000, a majority of Americans say it is not the federal government's responsibility to make sure all Americans have healthcare coverage. Prior to 2009, a majority always felt the government should ensure healthcare coverage for all, though Americans' views have become more divided in recent years...Republicans, including Republican-leaning independents, are mostly responsible for the drop since 2007 in Americans' support for government...
In response to:
Growth at 2%.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Ebola: First case coming to America Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Wisconsin Supreme Court upholds Gov. Scott Walker’s signature Act 10 in its entirety Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Is Romney poised for a comeback? Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Video: Baffling gun-control ad from Mike Bloomberg’s group draws inevitable response Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Democratic Senator calls for CIA director’s resignation for spying on Congress Noah Rothman 12 hours ago