Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is expected to testify about the 9/11 terrorist attack in Benghazi today on Capitol Hill. First this morning, Clinton will appear before the Senate Foreign Relations Committee where Democrat Dianne Feinstein and Republican Marco Rubio will have a chance to ask direct questions. Later this afternoon, Clinton will appear before House Committee on Foreign Affairs. The terrorists who carried on the 9/11 attack which left four Americans, including U.S. Ambassador Chris Stevens dead, have not been held accountable and are still on the run. Secretary Clinton will surely be questioned about the lack of response...
Nah I think the deal was she be sec of state, then in 2016 no other democrats really challenge her
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Video: Media loves Sotomayor’s passion Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- CRS report: The administration has missed 44 of its own ObamaCare deadlines Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago
- Coming soon to the Nevada desert: “BundyFest”? Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Oh, was yesterday Earth Day? Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago
- Chris Hayes: In a way, abolishing global warming is like abolishing slavery Allahpundit 12 hours ago