Last week, Lindsey Graham's unrelenting line of questioning compelled Defense Secretary Leon Panetta to confirm under oath that not a single military asset was deployed to help rescue besieged US personnel in the course of a terrorist raid in Benghazi, Libya. The September 11, 2012 attack lasted nearly eight hours, during which four Americans died, including our sitting ambassador. Multiple requests for increased security in the weeks and months leading up to the massacre were denied. Urgent warnings that the Benghazi consulate couldn't withstand a...
- Video: Israel shoots down Syrian jet over Golan Heights Ed Morrissey 30 mins ago
- Joe Biden 2012: Can you believe Mitt Romney wants to hit Syria? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Rally point: Should Obama start talking about combat forces now? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- International community concerned America violating international law by striking Syria? Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Jihadi social media: Khorasan Group leader Muhsin al-Fadhli killed in U.S. airstrikes in Syria Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- NYT: On second thought, Bush did pull together a coalition on Iraq Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago