Last week, Lindsey Graham's unrelenting line of questioning compelled Defense Secretary Leon Panetta to confirm under oath that not a single military asset was deployed to help rescue besieged US personnel in the course of a terrorist raid in Benghazi, Libya. The September 11, 2012 attack lasted nearly eight hours, during which four Americans died, including our sitting ambassador. Multiple requests for increased security in the weeks and months leading up to the massacre were denied. Urgent warnings that the Benghazi consulate couldn't withstand a...
Am I wrong? Clinton (Bill) polls ridiculously well.
- Immigration advocates mad that feds might let young illegals choose deportation voluntarily Allahpundit 42 minutes ago
- Kurds seize two oil fields, pull out of Iraqi government Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Great news: VA overpaying misclassified workers by millions … and can’t fix it Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Obama aims to keep Democrats happy while he coasts to 2016 Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- WaPo: Is “the bear” loose … or is it an ostrich? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Federal judge to IRS: Explain these “lost” e-mails, please … under oath Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago