Flagged all posts by the sick, disturbed lunatic, vlanzi.
Recently released State Department documents reveal that shortly after 4:00 p.m., September 11, 2012, intelligence officers at the department informed the White House of a terrorist attack on the Benghazi consulate. By 8:00 p.m., they had confirmed the death of Ambassador Chris Stephens and three other Americans. Furthermore, an al Qaeda-affiliate group in Benghazi had taken credit for the attack. By midnight it was morning in Libya and the attack was over. Is it conceivable that the State Department, with a first-rate intelligence operation intimately connected to the Central Intelligence Agency, did not know what happened in Benghazi? What...
- Poroshenko declares new Russian “invasion” as rebels open new front Ed Morrissey 30 mins ago
- TEMS Thursday: Hot Air at the Fair! Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Hmm: Tsarnaev sister arrested for alleged bomb threat Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Infographic of the day: Canada explains Russia and Not Russia to Putin Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- FBI: Russians hackers attacked Wall Street after sanctions imposed Noah Rothman 13 hours ago