Close to seventy million Americans watched the first presidential debate, a figure that easily outpaced the next largest viewership of sixty-two million viewers for the first Bush/Kerry debate in 2004, and the fifty-two million viewers of the first McCain/Obama debate in 2008. Of those almost seventy million, according to Gallup, almost three-quarters believe Mitt Romney...
Flagged all posts by the sick, disturbed, kenadidfarah.
As a result of Mitt Romney’s hands-down, no contest victory in the first presidential debate, the race for president now, more so than before, is an actual contest. Democrats are on defense, and Vice President Biden is surely sweating during his debate preparation this week.
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago