Flagged all posts by the sick, disturbed lunatic, KopfShuss.
Wall Street analysts aren't known for their boldness. They tend to analyze and value companies on the basis of what lies ahead in the next month or quarter, refusing to predict where a company -- and its stock -- may be headed in a year or two. Though they stick a "buy" rating on most stocks they cover, their target prices are often only modestly above the current price, as they see shares through the prism of this short-term myopic view. There's not a lot of upside if there are only a few weeks or months to reach their price target....
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 26 mins ago
- Kochs’ next dastardly deed: Creating good public defenders for low-income accused Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Reading the early voting tea leaves: Republicans closing the gap Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- White House to red-state Democrats: Don’t blame Precious if you lose Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- ISIS mortar shells now landing in Baghdad’s Green Zone Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- SCOTUS to consider police searches of hotel registries Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago