Flagged all posts by the sick, disturbed lunatic, KopfShuss.
Wall Street analysts aren't known for their boldness. They tend to analyze and value companies on the basis of what lies ahead in the next month or quarter, refusing to predict where a company -- and its stock -- may be headed in a year or two. Though they stick a "buy" rating on most stocks they cover, their target prices are often only modestly above the current price, as they see shares through the prism of this short-term myopic view. There's not a lot of upside if there are only a few weeks or months to reach their price target....
- MSNBC host debates Michele Fiore on Bundy ranch. Does not fare well. Jazz Shaw 39 minutes ago
- A Trojan Horse on amnesty in the defense bill? Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Video: How to get kicked out of a Clay Aiken fundraiser Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 16 hours ago
- U.S. to announce ground troops to Poland, says… Polish defense minister Mary Katharine Ham 17 hours ago
- Rand Paul to Harry Reid: Simmer down with the “domestic terrorist” rhetoric about Bundy’s supporters Allahpundit 18 hours ago