Romney will never be Obama, filling a room with flowery...
You are right
Mitt Romney needed to hit a home run with his nomination speech at the Republican National Convention. Put another way, Romney needed to prove he was Batman to Ryan’s Robin and not the other way around, as a Tampa Bay Times editorial cartoon featured him August 30th. I think he did that, if you evaluate him for the content and substance of his speech rather than judging him on pageant standards of congeniality the mainstream media use to praise and prop up a failing President Obama.
- US hits Khorasan group in air strikes on Syria Ed Morrissey 41 mins ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Breaking: Pentagon reports first airstrikes in Syria; Update: Coalition Arab countries added Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Issa: Americans deserve to hear from Lerner under oath, not in the press Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Poll: Plurality now think businesses that provide wedding services should be required to serve gay weddings too Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Poet: I would have died for my aborted daughter’s right to choose, just like she died for mine Allahpundit 12 hours ago