Obama's massive negative TV advertising rather successfully branded Romney and the Republican Party as rich guys who can't empathize with ordinary hard-working Americans. In fact, Obama grew up enjoying a pampered lifestyle attending elite schools and colleges and now is rich, too, with his wealth and lifestyle coming from...
Phyliss, why don't you try some personal rebranding by embracing your own gay son instead of rejecting him?
Dozens of explanations have been offered by people who think they are savvy about politics to explain why Mitt Romney lost and Barack Obama was reelected despite his many unlawful actions and the high unemployment figures. I toss into the mix my view that the two major political parties need rebranding.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Zeke Emanuel: If you want to pay more to keep your doctor, “you can do that. It’s a matter of choice.” Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- Andrew Cuomo facing court battle with energy company over fracking moratorium Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- US Army Lt. Col. proposes new gun control platform Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- NFL Week 14 open thread Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Yes, by all means, let’s talk about income inequality Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago