They're looking at key questions from the campaign, like how much of Barack Obama's victory was attributable to Hispanic support. They're also looking at the Hispanic electorate itself to see how big a role immigration, versus a wide range of other issues, played in voting decisions. The goal, of course, is to win a larger portion of the Hispanic vote, but first to take...
In response to:
Arizona is not solidly red by any stretch.
After moments of panic in the immediate aftermath of Mitt Romney's defeat, some Republicans and conservatives are regaining their equilibrium on the issue of what the GOP should do about immigration and the Hispanic vote.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Harbinger: Rothenberg changes race rating in Arkansas Senate Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Science: On second thought, no, secondhand smoke won’t kill you Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Did conservatives get trolled by Pajama Boy? Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Video: Christie reaches agreement with New Jersey Democrats on in-state tuition for illegal immigrants Allahpundit 8 hours ago