Tonight at 7:00 PM Senator Scott Brown (R-MA) will face off against Democratic Senate hopeful Elizabeth Warren at the University of Massachusetts Lowell’s Tsongas arena. Before we dive into the optics of the race -- and explore what to expect -- two polls dropped over the last twenty-four hours that are worth noting. Conducted by two seemingly reputable pollsters, the Boston Globe and WBUR/MassINC, the surveys show Elizabeth Warren edging the incumbent by four and five percentage points, respectively. The latter, however, marks the seventh of nine polls this month indicating the Harvard law professor is ahead. That...
In response to:
From pure tyranny and dictatorship. If dictators want obama as America's president what does that tell you? Your ignorance is astounding.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Video: How does the president’s tone help solve the problem? Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Obama’s law professor: There’s a “very high risk” that a federal court is going to gut ObamaCare Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- This is CNN: White gay man and black woman argue over who is ‘stealing’ the other’s culture Noah Rothman 11 hours ago
- Palin makes the case for impeaching Obama Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Video: Megyn Kelly vs. Nancy Pelosi on the Hobby Lobby ruling Allahpundit 13 hours ago