Earlier this month, Republican gubernatorial candidate and Virginia Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli experienced a few bumps in the road over a court case involving his application of a somewhat archaic state sodomy law. We clarified the arcane details of the controversy, then admonished the Cuccinelli campaign that poking culturally-divisive hornet's nests -- even for narrow, practical reasons -- can be risky politics and should be handled with greater care. Cuccinelli's Democratic opponent, Terry McAuliffe, tried to make hay over the kerfuffle, but was forced to back off shortly thereafter. His campaign, it turned out, couldn't decide whether their...
You liberals, all talk and do nothings. I am constantly picking up garbage thrown out of cars with Obama stickers on their bumpers! Did you not see the Washington Mall after Obama's first inauguration? It looked like a fricken garbage dump - ALL LIBERALS! LIBERALS NEVER WALK THE TALK, JUST LIKE OBAMA, an utter failure and liar, just talks, more like diarrhea of the mouth. Conservatives do just that, conserve and protect the environment. Sick of all you hateful people.
- Video: How does the president’s tone help solve the problem? Mary Katharine Ham 22 minutes ago
- Obama’s law professor: There’s a “very high risk” that a federal court is going to gut ObamaCare Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- This is CNN: White gay man and black woman argue over who is ‘stealing’ the other’s culture Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Palin makes the case for impeaching Obama Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: Megyn Kelly vs. Nancy Pelosi on the Hobby Lobby ruling Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Poll: Republican voters back immigration reform? Noah Rothman 3 hours ago